Friday, January 28, 2005

I just got such an urge to eat a semi sweet chocolate chip morsel.

So I scurried over to the kitchen cabinet and low and behold there was a bag full of the tasty little beauties!

I partook in about 20 of those suckers and then closed the bag, put it away and came back into my office...

Just before I was going to sit back down another urge jolted through my body...

I had to have at least 2 more morsels...

I went back into the kitchen, had 4 more morsels and now I am satisfied!!!



(The strawberry in the photo is just a visual vehicle for the chocoloate chips that I have just posted about).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i just ate 3 strawberries and a cantaloupe. no chocolate. but i am in themood for some now

Unknown said...

YES - INJECT INTO THY VEINS :)

just eat, sleep and shit chocolate.

chocolate is my religion.

Unknown said...

yes MORSELS! MORSELS! MORSELS!