Friday, January 07, 2005

The WORST fuckin' chinese food in NY State!

The place is called TASTY GARDEN. I just spent $7.90 to get a Sesame Chicken combination plate. These motherfuckers charged me an extra $1.00 to get white meat and wanted even still, another $1.00 extra to get WONTON EGG DROP SOUP instead of just the WONTON or just the EGG DROP soup. To get the MIX is $1.00 extra. I declined and got just the $1.00 extra for the white meat.

I took it home, peeled open the soup lid and began spooning it into my mouth. Almost gagged! So fuckin' nasty it tasted.

So I threw that fuckin' garbage in the recepticle.

Then I hoped for better luck with the Chicken, white meat n' all. All was disgusting!

I threw out the entire fuckin' dinner. Ordered Italian. It's on the way...

1 comment:

Doc said...

You're damn right you did.


Italian Rocks