Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ever sleep funny on your back and wake up with a strained muscle?

So much for golf today :(

I was pain free for a long time. Started taking it for granted. I gotta go back to the gym and get a 6 pack! Back into weekly sports and the like :)

Starting after my back feels better I will be going to the gym again/racquetball/basketball/tennis and mild weights.

If only i didnt have to drive 30 fuckin' minutes to workout/play racquetball.

OPEN A GODDAMNN INDOOR COMPLEX around my corner and I would be Hercules.

FUCK IT - only live once. I shall do it.

4 comments:

Doc said...

Seeing as how you only live once you shoud come over right freaking now and play some video-tennis!

LK said...

My back has gone out in sympathy with your back. I think that drunken pool playing last night was the culprit but the pain is the same and I send over my most sincere condolences, from my back to yours.

sprinkle4 said...

I had a 6 pack once......and then I drank it.

Unknown said...

good luck with that. goddamn accidents and mortality and taxes!