Wednesday, February 02, 2005

If you were stranded on an island, what 3 things would you want with you?

I have had many dreams about being in this situation. The people who were saved today brought it up in my mind again. Ironically, last night before I feel asleep the Bugs Bunny cartoon was on entitled "Wai-ki-ki Wabbit." This is the episode where Bugs winds up on a desserted island with 1 really fat guy and 1 really skinny guy. It is quality.

I wonder how many people are stranded on a desert island right at this very moment?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop up's, will be the death of me...Or at least someone in my house. At about three thirty this morning, my lap top (which lies no more than 8 feet from my sleeping little head) started talking to me. As it turns out, it was only trying to sell me a robo maid, however at three thirty, in the part of LA I live in I was convinced it was a home invasion. Keep in mind that the thought process of someone at this hour is not ecactly what it would be at say, noon. So as soon as my lap top sprung to life, so too did I. Bolting from my bed, now in a cold sweat, I head towards the closet to grab my non-functional antique crack barrel shotgun. About half way there however, I realize where the talking was coming from, allow my heart rate to return to normal and lay back down to beddy bye time. Needless to say, I dont think i'll be having any trouble with those inner city hoodlum pop-ups anymore.
OPIE & ANTHONY Rule. Im out

Unknown said...

ya i fuckin hate that pop up advertisement. i think any ad should have no sound unless a user clicks on the I WANT TO HEAR this nonsense button.

would be cool if ya grabbed yet piece and ran outside and started shooting like joe pesci in my cousin vinny did with the OWL!

Unknown said...

That is great Jenny.. I like the bathing suit idea...But why wear a suit at all? Noone would be around except the fishies, may as well take something else and go nekkked :)

Dominic Zero said...

I would take:
1) A DVD Player.
2) The entire series of T J Hooker.
3) A Cryogenic Freezer to get in when the series ran out.