Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Goddamn fucking HALOSCAN.com! All of the comments vanished and I was unable to post until right now!

I thought their software looked cool so I tried to use it. BIG MISTAKE! They have an AUTOLOAD feature which basically removes/hides all of the comments of a blog and replaces it with HALOSCAN's proprietary commenting tool. I apologize for the comments being down, it will not happen again or I will beat myself with my own stick (and then post video of me doing said activity.)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back - you were missed!!

BarbaraMG said...

I was wondering what happend to your comments. I had a smart assed comment yesterday about your haircut but now I forget what it was. Will be waiting for video of beating...
http://seeking-serenity.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Haha well to be completely honest I didnt get a haircut yet. I look like cousin it's ugly cousin "not it"