Sunday, January 16, 2005

So today we are taking a mini road trip to Philadelphia, PA - For the ALL American Food/ALL American Movie Experience!!! YeeHaw!!! and Wheeee!!!

For no reason I will begin this with a RUN ON SENTENCE...

My wife and I have been watching this show on the FOOD NETWORK called UNWRAPPED hosted by the OBSCENELY-OVER-NICE-AND-HOMELY Marc Summers, the dude who used to host everyones favorite LAUNCH green slop at your mom, jump through a mouth of vomitous dung, then down the slide to win the new casio in 60 seconds or less game show on NICKELODEON, DOUBLE DARE! You know it. I know you know what I'm tawkin' bout...

Anyhow, on UNWRAPPED with Marc Summers, (from Nickelodeon DOUBLE DARE), they often showcase exciting places in the USA to visit.

Places like NIFTY FIFTY's in good ol' PA!

So, we are off to partake in obscene amounts of carbonated water (soda) with unique, tasty syrups and the over-all 50's style.

I will order:

1 American cheeseburger.
1 French fries.
5 Sodas, all with varying syrups.
1 Warmed up apple pie a-la-mode (vanilla chocolate chip) with whipped cream.

I am very much hoping to see some form of waitperson on rollerskates fall down with at least 6 drinks going down with them, preferably onto a large, surly man named Pablo, who takes offence!

Actually, I hope nothin' happens except good times all around for everybody. :D

After the NIFTY FIFTY we are shooting over to the steps where ROCKY was filmed so we can PUKE incessantly after I BEAT my wife.........

BEAT her up the steps that is, by running at an incredible rate, thusly passing her and onto the summit. Where...

(In a Stewie from family guy voice).

What the DEUCE?
VICTORY IS MINE!

2 comments:

Doc said...

It's the African ant eater ritual!

Unknown said...

What an amazing day of enjoyment! First we drove to the ROCKY stairs. We have some photos that I will post up this week. I was hoping to see the clubber lang statue but we had to settle for his shoe imprints AND his name enscribed into the cement. Photos of that coming too! My feet and Rocky's feet, My wife's feet and Rocky's feet and then finally just Rocky's feet imprints by themselves are in the photographs.

The final photo on this part of the trip was me jumping up and down after reaching the summit (I beat my wife to the top, mainly because we didn't really race at all and she was holding the camera in the sub-zero like temperature). I bellowed YO ADRIANNE YO at the summit as well for everyone including the 2 panhandling fellows to hear!

Then off to NIFTYFITY's where we drank so much soda we needed to be wheelchaired into the burp room to deflate.

First we started with some SODA POP!

Flavors:

1. Cherry Vanilla NIFTY Cola -- 5 stars out of 5
2. Strawberry Ginger Ale -- 5 stars out of 5
3. Tangerine Strawberry Pina Colada -- 3 stars out of 5
4. Tangerine Strawberry NIFTY Cola -- 4 stars out of 5
5. Lemon Lime Cherry -- 6 stars out of 5 -- fuckin' ROCKED!

We also ordered the f00d.

We had the cheeseburgers and the frenchy fries and the homemade onion rings.

Our dessert was the warm apple pie a-la-mode with whipped cream and hot fudge madness.

I was delighted all around. Very impressed with the soda selection and highly recommend to anyone to GO and GET the SODA POP there.

THEN WE DID SOME SHOPPING but mainly drove back to woodbridge and you guessed it, WENT TO WEGMANS!!!!!!!!

We decided to quit our jobs and become the next produce guy and assistant manager of our favorite store. THAT PLACE IS THE FUCKING BOMB!

More to come tomorrow mornin.

Pz.