Thursday, January 20, 2005

So I just ate the Belgian Waffle, Turkey Bacon Lunch!

I had been craving it since late last night. KRUSTEEZ belgian waffle mix and Louis Rich Turkey Bacon. I hate turkey bacon. This fuckin' turkey bacon is from a different planet of turkey bacon. Like from the fuckin' planet "This ain't yo momma's turkey bacon planet." Go to the Wegman's nearest you and buy 2 or 3 packages of the stuff.

Serious!

Actual photo of my Belgian Waffle Making Device!



Actual photo of my lunch!



It's that serious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only eat me the pork butts and pork bacons but i am going to try it because you like

Unknown said...

THAT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME MAN! let me know how that goes!

Anonymous said...

Turkey bacon was made solely to eaten on waffle sandwiches. That is the only time I eat it.