Tuesday, January 11, 2005

BEGIN......STOP!!!......JUDGE......RED!!!

I have this machine in my office. I am thinking of getting a MAME machine one day. I do think it would kick ass to have a true mini arcade inside a roller rink one day.

Shitty pizza and quarter games was the life.

If only the world was that simple.

I think one day in a certain part of the U.S.A., where I open this establishment, it could be that simple again.

At least whilst inside the roller rink

and

whilst inside the screen

and joystick of the video game we could all be in that special place of freedom.

Not sure yet how I will do it, but I am a firm believer in enjoying life, playing games and being competitive.

This said, let there be a place on earth filled with love, puppies, non stop games and fattening foods. There is little GOOD, HAPPY news anymore. I flipped through the channels during each newscast @ 10 and 11pm over the last few weeks just to watch the entire airing. I noticed channel 9 - the worst channel for anything in my opinion, had a GOOD NEWS segment. Quite nonsensical, but at least they offered some portion of the viewing with a positive sounding story. Maybe they made it up. Maybe there is no good news to report. Maybe its all terrorism and death.

Maybe we are a thought in a greater beings mind or palm.

Snicker.


2 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

damn...I thought I was a good girl, but I have apparently been 'slapped on the hand' by FARK.

/still love fark

Unknown said...

Snicker, Snicker.

Snickers!