Friday, January 14, 2005

I just got an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT notice from these fuckin' idiots - Board of Elections - City of New York.

I open it up and the first thing I see is REPUBLICAN checked off! I called immediately, got to speak with 4 people and listened to 6 renditions of "THANK YOU FOR CALLING THE CITY OF NEW YORK" complete with nauseating background music before the right person finally came to the phone.

I am assuming I also voted for Bush then. I do not know but something sounds FISHY! What complete incompetance OR maybe the BUSH clan has some scams going on. I wonder...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kerry would have lost no matter your vote. just shows that everything is fallible. why even vote at this point?

Doc said...

Actually anon---no matter which way our friend STMB would have voted his electoral votes (by virtue of living in NY) would have gone to Kerry.


Cheers!

Unknown said...

See how doc explains things like a doc! Doc roc!

IT GOWN RAIN!