Sunday, January 09, 2005

Just went to the best food shopping place of my lifetime. FUCKIN' WEGMANS in Woodbridge, New Jersey!

Let me explain why this place rocked my food shopping world.

I live in Brooklyn, NY. The food shopping establishments here and the surrounding areas are laughable to a place like WEGMANS. @ WEGMANS everything you need is within the friendly confines of the 1 mile long store. I honestly needed 2 bathroom breaks and a bottle of water to make it through half of the store! Then, my back kept hurting due to the 4 hour long trek around this sustenance wonder of the world. I would bend over periodically on various aisles to ensure the fluid in my spinal joints kept lubricating properly. It worked well and I stood my ground whilst pushing that cart back and forth and up and down. We are debating moving to New Jersey just to be closer to WEGMANS!

Before WEGMANS my wife and I went to the mall and especially Fortunoff's which has FLATWARE. An abundance of FLATWARE. We looked around for awhile, tested different pieces and the finally settled on the ONEIDA silver with the 25 year warranty. That is an important warranty to have in life! Imagine if in March of 2027 one of the knives fall apart! I can easily open my filing cabinet and turn to WARRANTY section, dust it off and bring it in for a SHINY new, CANDYLIKE knife, on the house!

COOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wegmans is to other supermarkets what the Fifth Earl of Norwich is to the Ninth Viscount of Shropshire.

Unknown said...

Praise be to WEGMANS forever! (in a Mike Tyson praise be to ALLAH voice).

I can't wait to go back. I am marking it down on my calendar, possibly getting a WEGMANS tattoo on my left buttock!

Serious.