Monday, January 10, 2005

I wish there was an invisible bathroom right next to my bed for the mornings when I do not want to wake up "just yet."

Its 9:03 AM, my left arm is asleep from being tucked in underneath my body all night. The inside of my mouth feels like 6 prunes shriveled up and were left for dead there and finally the urine in my bladder has expanded my lower belloy region to the point where I look to be in my 2nd trimester!

Its time to get it all out, so I get up...BUT if there was a button I could push that would bring a bathroom to my instantly and take care of my needs whilst I still am laying down somehow... THAT would be the answer to my supreme happiness.

:)

3 comments:

BarbaraMG said...

Have you thought about a urinal? Seriously. I work in the home health care and this works for a lot of men. They are usually bed ridden or paraplegic but hey...if it works!

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
http://seeking-serenity.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

im going to steal a urian from someplace and knock down my wall next to my bed. jam the plumbing RIGHT INTO the urial to ensure the lack of feces/urine stench. ill keep u abreast of my progressions.

Cheers!

Unknown said...

LOL

URINAL!!!

:)